Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

U can't see me!

Dear Diary,
 J is away for work so I miss him. Usually when people go away they bring back presents or gifts. They usually are a little more inclined to say I miss you or I love you. J's way of doing this was to send me the following picture in a text that read: U Can't See me!


To some of you you would probably be like who the heck is this and what was he thinking? But to me this is better then any stupid t-shirt or postcard from the airport. This is a wax figure of my favorite WWE Wrestler John Cena. I call him my husband but he just doesn't know it yet:) hahaha So J saw this and thought of me and sent it to me to make me laugh. It was great to know even though we are far apart i'm still on his mind.
So I returned the favor with a picture of his grandmom's meatballs! hahahaha

I thought you would enjoy this little story today:)

My Dearest diary,
 The Blushing Bride To Be


No comments:

Post a Comment